to be a member of the association, applicants shall meet the following conditions:
(1) compliance with the charter of the association;
(2) willingness to be a member;
(3) influential in the fields of the association;
(4) actively support the work of the association.
procedure of gaining membership:
(1) submitting an application form
(2) common consent after discussion by the board of directors or the board of executives
(3) membership credentials awarded by the board of directors or authorized organizations
rights of membership:
(1) the right to vote and b e voted;
(2) the right to participate in activities held by the association;
(3) the priority to enjoy services of the association;
(4) the right to criticize, make suggestions and supervise;
(5) he freedom to enroll and withdraw of membership.
responsibilities of membership:
(1) comply with the charter of the association and implement execution of its decisions by the association;
(1) safeguard the legitimate rights of the association;
(2) accomplish the work assigned by the association;
(3) pay membership fees according to the regulation paid;
(4) report to the association and provide relevant materials.
members shall notice the association in written form and return certificates of membership before withdrawing the membership. those failing to pay membership fees or those unable to participate in activities held by the association would be automatically deemed as withdrawal the membership.
the membership would be removed by the board of directors or the board of executives through voting if any member severely violated the charter.